Jopari, an approved XML Submission partner, in collaboration with Stephanie Zoufaly from the New York Workers’ Compensation Board, will be hosting an Informational Webinar. This is a great opportunity to learn about the New York Workers’ Compensation revised regulatory timelines and requirements. In addition, there will be a Q&A Session to address your questions to assist you and your organization in understanding how to comply with these regulatory requirements.
New York Workers’ Compensation Stakeholder Webinar Overview
Join us on Tuesday, June 29th at 1:00 EST to learn about:
- Revised Regulatory Timelines
- Status Update – New Claimant Direct Deposit/EFT Regulations
- Stakeholder Compliance Requirements
- Jopari’s Role as Your XML Submitter Partner to Help You meet Compliance Requirements
- Stakeholder FAQ Session
- ·Stephanie Zoufaly, New York Workers’ Compensation Board
- Sherry Wilson, EVP and Chief Compliance Officer
NYWCB Regulatory Website Reference: http://www.wcb.ny.gov/CMS-1500/timeline.jsp
We look forward to your participation! To learn more about other states and payers Property and Casualty Electronic Medical Billing / Attachments and Payment Opportunities contact Jopari Client Services at 800.630.3060 / firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit us at https://www.jopari.com/
We look forward to your participation! To learn more about other Electronic Attachment Opportunities including Property and Casualty, contact Jopari at email@example.com.