Jopari Solutions is a leader in healthcare information technology, changing the way providers and payers manage their billing and payment processing needs. Jopari provides connectivity and technology-enabled services aimed at helping healthcare providers and payers to reduce costs, improve productivity and help to meet regulatory compliance nationwide.
Come join the Product and Project Management team as we continue to expand our healthcare solutions and services. The Product Manager position will work directly with stakeholders in researching and defining the product roadmap, and execution of that product. The Product Manager will ensure projects run effortlessly from beginning to end and ensure effective collaboration across business units. The Product Manager will identify, develop and publish information supporting the company’s products and services. This position will work closely with all internal business units, including customer care, operations, client services, and engineering teams.
- Work with management to develop product line strategic roadmap
- Translate strategic goals into tactical action items
- Communicate strategic and tactical roadmaps to stakeholders
- Propose, develop and implement process improvement strategies and drive change in a dynamic organization
- Develop business/system requirements and product specifications
- Manage product feature prioritization and release planning
- Support product life cycle management initiatives with stakeholders, from concept to launch, including product marketing and product pricing
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks for successful product execution
- Track project activities and communicate milestones to stakeholders and management.
- Develop a deep understanding of our core solutions and services as they relate to payer’s, provider’s, partner integrations and portals.
- Understand product strengths and opportunities, by working with clients and stakeholders
- Establish product metrics and actionable insights to increase throughput and grow revenue
- Support other product and project management initiatives as needed
Skills and Experience Required
- 5 years + product management experience, fundamental knowledge of product management practices
- Experience with SaaS and standard development processes and software lifecycle
- Minimum B.S. or equivalent job experience is required.
- Business and technical experience to support credible project leadership to development teams, and objectively identify issues and risks
- Experience in gaining cooperation and building relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve company objectives, both onsite and remote.
- Experience working with value added partners to meet strategic product goals
- Ability to work on assigned (multiple) projects and combine all input to accurately communicate overall status of issues
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate experience with documenting business and/or technical requirements, including testing and leading design discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies, and Atlassian JIRA, Confluence tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Knowledge of EDI transactions in the healthcare space is very desirable. Familiarity or experience with X12 transaction sets such as 837, 835, 277 etc., HL7-Clinical and FHIR.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must be able to work in a highly matrixed environment; capable of coordinating across multiple business units as a strong influencer