Operations Engineer – EDI Analyst
[/vc_custom_heading][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Jopari is a rapidly expanding supplier of web-based ANSI X12 EDI applications for the Property & Casualty and Health Insurance industries. Our technology powers medical billing and payment processing for many leading national insurance companies, managed care networks and healthcare provider organizations.
Jopari Operations Engineers / EDI Analysts are responsible for monitoring and maintaining production processes.
- Ensure internal processes are secure and functioning properly
- Monitor application and network activity, security, and performance.
- Assist in code deployment procedures to minimize production outages
- Maintain/Execute backup/recovery of production systems
- Create and maintain production process documentation for internal knowledge sharing
- Run reports as needed for internal staff
- Provide high level technical support and system debugging using knowledge of ANSI X12, EDI transactions, and SQL
- Participate in off-hours on-call support rotations
- Communicate with Account Management & Implementation teams on production status
- Maintain subject matter expertise on new and existing technologies that operate in production environments
- Install, configure, and maintain applications in LINUX servers for testing and development
- Hold responsibility for the protection of confidential information residing on all internal systems
Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
Submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowledge of SSAE 16 certification process (helpful)
- Must be a strong team player. Solution-focused, positive, resilient, proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to work with aggressive timelines and targets. Flexibility in adjusting schedules to meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem diagnostic skills
- General knowledge of SQL based database administration and system analysis tools.
- 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Various disciplines of Software Configuration Management
- Scripting languages (shell, perl, etc.)
- Use/management of version control tools (VSS, CVS)
- Hands-on SQL based databases
- Linux operating systems
- Apache Tomcat, RMI
- Multi-tier web service environments