Transforming the future of the Healthcare Industry is our mission. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. As the leader in the Property & Casualty marketplace, we are accelerating the elimination of paper in the Healthcare market. We want motivated and passionate people to help us continue transforming administrative processes. If you are ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that is committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Jopari Solutions.
Pursue purpose. Champion a paperless mission. Earn trust. Be agile. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
On a daily basis, you can expect to spend your time networking and cultivating relationships with Senior Leadership at Healthcare organizations communicating how Jopari’s solutions can transform their processes from paper-based to electronic, removing waste while increasing efficiency. Your efforts will be focused on new client business development, executed through pipeline development, management, and execution. Ideal candidates will have experience identifying market opportunities and delivering on performance targets.
- Be a leader in exhibiting ethical, strategic, and objective business relationships in which the best interests of Jopari and our clients are maintained.
- Grow Jopari’s revenue stream primarily through net new Commercial & Government Health Plan business opportunities/clients.
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis based on ideal customer profiles and market feedback.
- Develop a robust pipeline leveraging Jopari’s current customer base and net new opportunities.
- Initiate qualification process of leads and convert to opportunities.
- Identify key buying influences and establish trusted relationships to further the sales cycle.
- Own the sales cycle, ensuring appropriate engagement of Jopari team members.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce, develop and streamline reports/analysis.
- Develop quotations/ proposals and facilitate contracting process.
- Support marketing and trade show activities as a client facing representative of Jopari Solutions
- Assume a project manager-like role in late stage of sales cycle.
- Establishes C-Suite relationships and access; successfully gaining meaningful access to C-Suite where a strategic relationship does not exist.
- Responsible for earning a “trusted advisor” consultative relationship with customers by focusing on customer’s strategic needs and keeping Jopari relevant in the eyes of the executive team.
- Understanding target clients’ business to bring forward Jopari’s solutions.
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 10 years new account sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience and success in achieving goals selling solutions into different areas of Commercial & Government Health Plans and carriers.
- Strong business decorum, acumen, and professionalism in word and deed.
- Conversant and knowledgeable in the Healthcare Claims Cycle, including Payments, Prior Authorization and Attachment processing
- Thrive in a competitive, ever-changing environment.
- Experience working within Healthcare at the C-suite and SVP levels.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and closing skills.
- Experience working in a matrix sales environment – proven ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Ability to prosper in a goal-oriented environment, striving to meet personal quotas.
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Relationship and trust building with customers and colleagues.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think abstractly and create solutions for confused prospects.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred
WHAT ARE THE WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THIS JOB?
- General office and home office demands.
- Ability to be productive working remotely.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I EXPECT TO TRAVEL?
- Ability to travel 50%-75% of the time when permissible.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Competitive salary and full benefits package, including:
- 401(k) and matching
- Stock options
- Health and Dental insurance Options
- Flexible spending account Options
- Health savings account Options
- Life insurance Options
- Paid vacation and sick time
SCHEDULE: FULL TIME
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Please submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com