Software Application Developer
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company helping to transform the healthcare technology industry. Participate in the design, implementation and delivery of numerous products that are changing the face of electronic billing, electronic payments and secure services for Property & Casualty and Healthcare payers and providers nationally. Join our top-notch engineering team building green solutions powering healthcare EDI transactions.
We are seeking a motivated team player who is ready to dive into a proprietary domain specific language that drives the complex business requirements supporting the healthcare and finance industries. Use your experience with Java and other object-oriented languages to apply effective design patterns and automated testing for the purposes of developing and integrating the latest technological innovations and industry solutions with both quality and speed. As a Software Application Developer you’ll work closely with our product and client services teams and have visibility to all areas of our code and products, focusing on the dynamic area of on-boarding new customers.
Internal candidates are encouraged to apply; H1B sponsorship is available.
Submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position has the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Recent experience in application programming using Java or other object-oriented languages
- Experience with test or behavior driven development and relevant frameworks
- Experience with continuous development processes and relevant tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Effective skills in communicating with mixed audiences, including technical, non-technical, internal staff, and clients
- A personal drive for professional development and opportunity to use learned skills on the job, as well as collaborate with colleagues
- Appreciation for cultural diversity in the work environment
- Experience in the EDI, healthcare or finance industry
- Experience working with ASC X12 EDI standards
- Respect for the security, integrity and availability of the information processed and stored by all systems