[/vc_custom_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]If you are a software developer who wants to leverage career opportunities in one of today’s hottest development fields, Jopari could be the perfect opportunity for you. Help us reinvent the critical business side of healthcare as we develop and deploy advanced medical electronic payment, EDI transactions and connectivity solutions for over 500 payers and tens of thousands of medical providers across the country.
The Jopari Engineering team is seeking an Implementation Engineer. In this position you will leverage our domain specific language to enable medical providers and payers to process their transactions through the Jopari system. You will work as part of a team to translate business requirements into design and then into working code that handles custom data formats, workflow and rules. We work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, so communication, focus and teamwork are our keys to success.
In the first few months you will:
- Work as part of a scrum team to deliver high quality products and features to clients.
- Acquire a good understanding of the EDI transaction model and X12 data formats.
- Develop a deep understanding of our complex features such as payer side clients, print & mail and user-facing portal.
- Acquire a good understanding of our schema and data model, and how the data is transformed from one state to another with Jopari’s domain specific language, enabling you to implement new provider and payer side custom components.
- Participate in client calls to address questions and issues, develop estimates, and provide technical expertise.
This is a unique opportunity to make a large contribution to the success of the product and the company by ensuring that new clients are integrated into our system, meeting all of the project requirements in a timely manner. In the process, you will acquire a deep knowledge of the software and the product, and become an invaluable member of the engineering team going forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this position you will need at least 3 years of object-oriented development experience in a commercial environment, and a good understanding of SQL and database technology. You should be familiar with standard development processes and software lifecycle. Familiarity or experience with X12 transaction sets such as 837, 835, 277 etc. would be a strong asset, as would a background in a workers comp, bill review or insurance domain. You thrive in an environment where much remains undocumented; and you have great communication skills to interact with the people who can answer your questions.
The Jopari Product Management team is seeking a Software Product Manager with focus on Payments Solutions to help design, build, and enhance our cloud-based transaction processing system. Jopari processes a large number of healthcare transactions every day. Our business is growing rapidly, and your contributions will directly affect our planned growth.
In the first few months, you will:
- Work closely with the Sr. Product Manager and other senior team members to understand the market dynamics, the uses of our products, the competitive landscape, and value proposition of our unique offerings.
- Develop business requirements and product specifications for our offerings with a major focus in payment solutions.
- Contribute to the Product Roadmap.
- Assist in building marketing collateral.
The person who fills this crucial role has a unique opportunity to make a large contribution to the success of the product and the company, by ensuring that the application is always on the leading edge of market demands. In the process, you will acquire a deep knowledge of the software and the product and become a critical member of the Product Management team.
Please submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]Desired skills and experience:
To be successful in this position, you will need at least 3-5 years of experience in product management of software products, preferably web-based, and knowledge of EDI transactions in the healthcare space is very desirable.
Minimum B.S. or equivalent job experience is required. Extensive knowledge in payment solutions is required with card payment solutions a plus. You should possess excellent communication, writing and analytic skills so that you can produce product requirements that meet market needs, are fully supported, and easy for the engineering team to understand and build. You must have a strong desire to always win and be ahead of any potential competitive threat the market might bring. You have an opportunity to grow with and contribute to the success of the organization.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]