What: National Government Service (NGS) Electronic Attachment Webinar
Date: Wednesday. March 13, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM EDT
No Registration Fee – Registration Link Below
Who should attend?
- Providers burdened by paper documentation requests
- Providers that are faxing or mailing attachments to NGS- Now can electronically submit attachments
- Providers, vendors and clearinghouses that need to reduce costs and improve cash flow
- Vendors or clearinghouses who need to offer electronic transactions to your customers to reduce costs and improve work flows
Agenda topics will include:
- NGS Overview of Electronic Attachments Implementation
- Overcoming the Challenges of Stakeholder Attachment EDI Readiness
- Early Adopters Implementation and ROI Experience
- How to Participate in the NGS Attachment Program
Hear from our panel of experts, Sherry Wilson, Jopari Solutions and Crystal Ewing, Waystar , government and industry leaders about the why, what and how of the NGS Claim Attachment Program. You’ll also learn about our partnership efforts with stakeholders who will speak to their workflows, Return On Investment (ROI) and their collaboration with NGS and other partners.
Claims Attachments: Using EDI to Send Additional Documentation to Support a Claim
Join us for the webinar on Mar 13, 2019 at 1:00 PM EDT.
About National Government Services
NGS is pioneering the use of the electronic claim attachment process and would like to help you reduce costs, reduce administrative burden and improve your revenue cycle!
Are you a provider that is burdened by paper documentation requests? Would you like to reduce costs and the paperwork burden while improving your cash flow? Are you a vendor or clearinghouse that would like to implement electronic transactions for your customers to reduce costs and improve work flows?
Please join us to hear how other providers and clearinghouses have implemented electronic attachment solutions and how you can get started.
Hear from our panel of experts, government and industry leaders about the why, what and how of the NGS Attachment Program. We will include our partnership efforts with our stakeholders who will speak to their workflows, ROI and their collaboration with NGS and other partners.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.