Why A Career with Jopari Solutions?
We’re leveraging the experience of industry leaders in the insurance industry and the power of cutting-edge technologies to deliver the leading enterprise payment and remittance processing solutions.
As part of the innovative team at Jopari Solutions, you’ll play a key role in driving the growth of an exciting phenomenon that is changing the way disbursements are handled. If you value working with a creative team with world-class partners and financial backers at the inception of a new market, then consider the career opportunities at Jopari Solutions.
The employees of Jopari Solutions are owners — not just employees. We work hard together to ensure Jopari Solutions success, and it’s more than just technology that will drive Jopari Solutions’ success: it’s our people. That means everyone at Jopari Solutions, our customers, our prospects and our partners, will contribute to our goals and our successes.
We’ve made Jopari Solutions just the way we want it. We take great pride in the quality and execution of our work. We’re proactive, professional, dedicated people with a single goal: results. We recognize that nothing is more important to our success than your success. And we give you the space and resources to succeed.
We’re located at the north end of Concord, a short shuttle from the downtown Concord BART station. Highways 680 and 24 provide corridors to San Jose to the south, Sacramento to the north, and Oakland/San Francisco to the west. San Francisco and Oakland airports are less than a hour away. And it’s a true “reverse commute” from San Francisco and other East and South Bay locations.
Jopari Solutions offers a competitive salary and an outstanding package of benefits to its employees, including medical, dental, discounted vision care, and stock options.
If you’re a talented professional and desire the excitement of being on the leading edge, you should consider Jopari Solutions
Make Your Next Career Move to Jopari Solutions
Jopari Solutions, Inc. is a national leader in bill cycle automation services for the P&C insurance industry, an area experiencing explosive growth from expanding regulatory requirements in Workers’ Compensation and technology competition. We offer rare careers to exceptionally talented and experienced candidates for these important positions at our corporate offices in Concord, CA and remote locations.
- Senior Java Developer – Cloud, Distributed Systems: The Jopari Engineering team is seeking a Senior Java Developer to help design, build and enhance our cloud-based transaction processing system. Jopari processes a large number of healthcare transactions every day. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need to increase our throughput by a factor of 50-100 in a short period. Read More
- Implementation Engineer: The Jopari Engineering team is seeking an Implementation Engineer. In this position you will leverage our domain specific language to enable medical providers and payers to process their transactions through the Jopari system. You will work as part of a team to translate business requirements into design and then into working code that handles custom data formats, workflow and rules. We work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, so communication, focus and teamwork are key to success. Read More
- Software Engineer – Web Technologies: The Jopari Engineering team is seeking a Software Engineer with a focus on web technologies. In this position you will work as part of a Scrum team developing the next generation of our core product offering, doing full stack development from user interface to server side to database. Your focus will be the UI, so an interest in and experience with web development using modern web technologies is very important. Read More
- Quality Control Analyst: This position assists with coordination of tasks preparing releases of new versions of products from a quality control perspective. The QCA position involves creating and maintaining complex testing of interfaces and maps to assure they are performing as specified in requirements. Jopari QCAs work with product managers, developers, implementation engineers and technical support in moving software updates, interfaces/maps, and configuration files into our production ready environment. Read More
- Development Operations Engineer: If you are a talented software professional seeking to join one of today’s fastest growing industries, healthcare, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! At Jopari, we are revolutionizing high technology solutions for the booming medical EDI transactions industry and we are seeking dynamic production operations engineers to join us. Read More
Jopari’s rapid growth means fast paced challenge, excitement, opportunity, and reward. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, equity package. If you have the exemplary credentials required to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org