If you are a software developer who wants to leverage career opportunities in one of today’s hottest development fields, Jopari could be the perfect opportunity for you. Help us reinvent the critical business side of healthcare as we develop and deploy advanced medical electronic payment, EDI transactions and connectivity solutions for over 500 payers and tens of thousands of medical providers across the country.
The Jopari Engineering team is seeking a Software Developer with a focus on web technologies. In this position you will work as part of a Scrum team developing the next generation of our core product offering, doing full stack development from user interface to server side to database. Your focus will be the UI, so an interest in and experience with web development using modern web technologies is very important.
In the first few months you will:
- Work with product management, client services and your scrum team to design, build and test new features that are part of the core product.
- Master and use our domain specific language for data transformation to map data from one state to another in order to meet feature requirements.
- Participate in evaluation of new technology that we can leverage to build our product more quickly and reliably.
- Help redesign the user experience of the product to make it easier to understand and use, and provide more complex functionality.
- Acquire a good understanding of the EDI transaction model and X12 data formats.
This is a unique opportunity to make a large contribution to the success of the product and the company by ensuring that new clients are integrated into our system, meeting all of the project requirements in a timely manner. In the process, you will acquire a deep knowledge of the software and the product, and become an invaluable member of the engineering team going forward.
Desired Skills and Experience
Submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com