Jopari is a rapidly expanding supplier of web-based ANSI X12 EDI applications for the Property & Casualty and Health Insurance industries. Our technology powers medical billing and payment processing for many leading national insurance companies, managed care networks and healthcare provider organizations.
Position Overview: Jopari Operations Engineers / EDI Analysts are responsible for monitoring and maintaining production processes.
• Ensure internal processes are secure and functioning properly
• Monitor application and network activity, security, and performance.
• Assist in code deployment procedures to minimize production outages
• Maintain/Execute backup/recovery of production systems
• Create and maintain production process documentation for internal knowledge sharing
• Run reports as needed for internal staff
• Provide high level technical support and system debugging using knowledge of ANSI X12, EDI transactions, and SQL
• Participate in off-hours on-call support rotations
• Communicate with Account Management & Implementation teams on production status
• Maintain subject matter expertise on new and existing technologies that operate in production environments
• Install, configure, and maintain applications in LINUX servers for testing and development
• Hold responsibility for the protection of confidential information residing on all internal systems
• Knowledge of SSAE 16 certification process (helpful)
• Must be a strong team player. Solution-focused, positive, resilient, proactive
• Excellent communication skills
• Capability to work with aggressive timelines and targets. Flexibility in adjusting schedules to meet demanding deadlines
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem diagnostic skills
• General knowledge of SQL based database administration and system analysis tools.
• 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
• Various disciplines of Software Configuration Management
• Scripting languages (shell, perl, etc.)
• Use/management of version control tools (VSS, CVS)
• Hands-on SQL based databases
• Linux operating systems
• Apache Tomcat, RMI
• Multi-tier web service environments
• Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package